SOTS Key points:
- SOTS was initially developed for internal purposes to save time and effort for internship-applicants. But, due to several of its unique features, later it was recognized as a useful product for short-listing candidates for interviews (for jobs/course-admissions).
- SOTS has been developed by a biotechnologist for the Indian biotech-sector (academic & industrial experience; also designed a unique lab-course, trained 8 batches of students & placed them).
- It is approved & used by IBAB for last six years (screening applicants for the biotech and bioinformatics courses and selecting interns), by CHG for 3 years & BTFS, Government of Karnataka for 3 years.
- Also being used by other organizations.
- Since the founder director of ‘Shodhaka’ has been passionate about development of specific capacities among life science students and their career planning, SOTS has been later used for develop a new product: SOTS-JSA: This Job-Suitability Assessment system uses carefully designed questions and a novel algorithm to assessment of test-takers for specific types of jobs in life science sectors.
- Test can be taken by anyone from anywhere with internet connection!
- A unique system to prevent copying and enhance speed.
- Can be custom-designed to suit different needs – in terms of questions, timings, monitoring etc.
- Capable and experienced IT & general support / custom-designing. Video demonstration: Click here!
copyright © shodhaka life sciences private limited; all rights reserved