General Bioinfomatics analysis
To answer the most difficult questions in biology, it is important to have knowledge of basic data access such as gene and protein sequences, promoter regions, primer designing, etc. Our research team has gained expertise in such fields.
Illustrative list of tasks
- Basic information of genes and proteins
- Gene and protein sequences
- Specific exon and intron sequences
- Promoter regions and transcription factor binding sites
- Primer designing including exon-junction specific primers
- Sequence alignment/BLAST
- Multiple sequence alignment
- Phylogenetic tree construction
Example(s) of completed projects
- Comparative genome analysis of S. pneumoniae strains, for a research group at KIMS hospital, Bengaluru, India.
- Bioinformatics. 2005 May 1;21(9):2091-2.
In house research
- A tool has been developed that can design exon-junction based primers.
- Compilation and comparison of primer designing software (www.startbioinfo.com)
copyright © shodhaka life sciences private limited; all rights reserved